TOGETHER FOR SUCCESS
At Michigan Assistants, we value our hardworking employees. Our partnership is crucial to our shared success!
What we offer and what we’re looking for:
Legal, W-2 Employment
Variety of Opportunities
Appreciative & Supportive Working Environment
There are many qualities and characteristics that make up an exceptional, successful Michigan Assistant. You should apply if:
- You are a hard worker, and you finish what you start.
- You are responsible and professional.
- You are respectful of yourself and others.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You are trustworthy and maintain discretion when encountering confidential and personal information.
- You are punctual and reliable. You are always early and on-time.
- You are communicative and prompt to follow up.
- You are a list-maker! And you enjoy crossing things off it (after all, this is what we do!).
You are highly organized and prefer things tidy and orderly.
- You are a strong multitasker and can keep track of a wide variety of tasks.
- Your time management skills are top-notch, and you can effectively prioritize a to-do list with deadlines in mind.
- You thrive working in a position where each day is different and enjoy the variety of tasks.
- You have a keen sense for what needs to be done and you know how to jump in without much direction.
- You can assess and initiate tasks independently but are not afraid to ask questions or seek help when you need it.
- You have an eye for detail without losing the bigger picture.
- You are flexible and can think on your feet to adjust and adapt accordingly. You understand both the unexpected and last-minute changes can and do happen.
Learn about the opportunities available today!